Talent Points are used by Master Classes to acquire new, upgraded or improved versions of skills previously acquired. All classes upon completion of Master Trials and selecting there Master Class will receive 2 Talent Points (TP) and be able to pickup 3 quests from Hero Hector to acquire an additional 3 TPs right away.
In Epic 9.3 there was an additional 2 TP quests added that have level requirements of 160 and 170 to acquire and complete them.
Talent Point Quests from Hero Hector in Dead Spirits Altar Edit
These quests become availble to players can be completed in any order. Note: all quests will teleport you to the NPC needed to begin the quest.
Eloim Ciape, King Of The Creatures EditThis quest is located at the Coast of Palmir Plateau (Teleport from Rondó) and starts once you talk with the NPC Elohim Siahpe. It consists of summoning creatures on different platforms located in the Coast region. (note: After each summoning a "rage" debuff is applied to you and you need to either wait it out or engage in a duel and then run away from each other forcing the duel to end to remove the debuff; alternatively you can enter and exit Ursa caverns to remove this debuff).
The bosses will remain summoned if you give up the quest. Also, make sure that only one person in you party has the quest before summoning the boss–otherwise two bosses will be summoned simultaneously.
- King of Basic Creatures kill 1 Boss (Soloable)
- King of Normal Basic Creatures kill 1 Boss (Soloable)
- King of Special Basic Creatures kill 1 Boss (Soloable)
- King of Normal Rare Creatures kill 1 Boss (Soloable)
- King of Special Rare Creatures kill 1 Boss (Soloable)
- Double Monarch kill 2 Bosses (You may need a hand with this)
- Triple Monarch Kill 3 Bosses (Very hard, get higer help)
- Penta Monarch Kill 5 Bosses (You already got help, use them)
Elenoir The Sand Protector, King Of Exploration Edit
- Green (1 point - respawns every 5 minutes)
- Blue (3 points - respawns every 10 minutes)
- Red (9 points - respawns every 15 minutes)
The mana stones are located around the map in different zones with a maximum of 20-25 points being collected per zone. ( a commonly used map by players to locate the stones).
Exorcist Jeina, King Of Steel Edit
This quest takes place in Pyre Site with Charmer Jeina. This quest consists of making a rank 1 sword +20. This quest has been made easier over the years, but it is still an expensive quest with many players spending well over 500,000,000 rupee to complete it.
Talent Point Quest 160 Edit
Currently there is only 1 TP quest available to level 160 Master Class players. Does not require to complete previous series of quests to get 3 Talent Points. Questline for players is accessible straight after reaching level 160.
Mysterious Request Edit
This quest is gotten from Mayor Ailrena in Rondo. Player has to enter all of 6 dungeon instances Stage 4 (except Labyrinth which is only one-staged) to find Strange Pillars there. It can be used to spawn a Revived boss with no additional requirements.
When a player kills a revived monster, he gets Dungeon Jewel automatically with 100% probability.
Talent Point Quest 170 Edit
Same as a quest for characters of level 160, new questline is accessible with no other requirements as only level 170 to be reached. Just reach Master Class and level 170, then talk to Warrior Hector in City of Ruins to start a questline completion.
- (Warrior Hector) Witch's Truth
- (Armor Trader Bella) Doll Production
- (Witch's Child Xabi) Witch's Child
- (Warrior Hector) Hector's Request
- (Charmer Kisha) Investigation in the Village
- (Charmer Kisha) Letter Delivery
- (Warrior Hector) Trace of the Defense Force
- (Witch's Child Xabi) Defense Force Token
- (Warrior Hector) Remains of the Ancients
- (Warrior Hector) [TP] The Truth Revealed
All information was gathered from observation and from the [Reference Guide Questing in Rappelz]