- If an item has 2 sockets then you can socket only one stone per basic stat.
- If an item has 4 sockets then you may socket up to 2 stones that boost the same basic stat
To Socket a stone into a piece of equipment, you must visit a soulcrafter.
Types of Soul StoneEdit
A Soul Stone is identified by:
- color according to which basic stat it affects
- name according to whether it is a:
- Basic stone - dropped by a normal mobs and "Champion" [+] mobs in the field
- Rare stone - dropped by normal [++] and "Boss" [**] mobs in dungeons or by some "Boss" [*] mobs in the field
- Epic stone - dropped by a "Dungeon Boss" [??] mob
Basic stones provide the smallest boost to any given stat. Epic stones provide the largest boost.
Description Example Icons Rec. Lv Color Basic Rare Epic Basic Rare Epic Str Potent Might Valor Vit Health Life Guardian Agi Nimble Grace Spry Int Mind Mystic Wizard Wis Insight Foresight Perception Dex Lucid Finesse Precision .. Shard 20 +1 +3 +4 .. Fragment 40 +3 +5 +7 Raw .. Stone 60 +5 +7 +10 Minor .. Stone 80 +7 +9 +13 .. Stone 100 +9 +12 +16 Great .. Stone 120 +11 +15 +19 Collosal .. Stone File:Soul stone Str Basic 140 - Collosal Potent Stone.jpg File:Soul stone Str Epic 140 - Collosal Valor Stone.jpg 140 +13 +18 +22
In the Description column above, replace the ellipsis (...) with one of the six names in each column header according to whichever basic stat is of interest.
Str:Strength-increases P.Atk. (14/5 Melee)
Vit:Vitality-increases HP (33) and P.Def. (5/3)
Int:Intelligence-increases M.Atk. (2) and MP (30)
Wis:Wisdom-increases M.Def. (2), M.Res. (1/2) and M.Acc. (2/5)
Agi:Agility-increases Evasion (1/2), Atk.Spd. (1/10) and Ranged P.Atk. (6/5)
Dex:Dexterity-increases Acc. (1/2), M.Acc. (1/10) and Ranged P.Atk. (11/5)
Ethereal Soul StonesEdit
Main article: Ethereal Soul Stone
Epic 6 Part 2: Resurrection has increased the range of soul stones available. Prior to Resurrection, soul stones came in the 6 types listed above. The 6 types of soul stones each increased 1 of the 6 character basic stats, and thus also increased the character abilities derived from those basic stats. For example, a mind shard boosts the basic stat "Intelligence", thus boosting the abilities "Max MP" and "M Atk". The new soul stones introduced in Resurrection directly increase usually one or occasionally 2 of character abilities. For example, a bane shard directly increases "M Atk".