|Tier||Tier 2 Pet - Rarity: Normal Basic|
|Buy from||Drop only|
|Can be tamed||Yes (Siren)|
Siren's abilities include debuff spells and Damage over Time spells. Sirens damage output is low in low levels, but her debuffs are useful in Dungeon Parties, for her P.Acc/M.Acc debuff, and the P.Def/M.Def debuff. In addition, Siren's Fear Skill has a very high rate of landing because her high Wisdom and M.Acc/M.Atk Unity. At higher levels Siren is one of the best pets to use in PvP, as she can debuff P.Acc/M.Acc (Painful Noise), Mov.Spd (Lyrics of Frustration) and P.Def/M.Def (Painful Aria). Add to that the before mentioned accurate Fear and the level 150 skill which produces a rather high damage AoE DoT. The Siren skill Hymn of Life, is also able to heal the Core in Sieges for 50% of its health, which can make or break a raid. Siren cards may drop from any monster below level 90.
Recommended Build(s) Edit
- See Forum:Recommended builds: Siren.
- Best build Stones Skills: (Str + P.atk) Gear: (warrior or magician costume + 2-handed mace). While the Siren's DoT skills are matk-based, their overal contribution to damage is very low (roughly 1150% matk per minute when Painful Aria and Lyrics of Frustration are maxed, even assuming the DoT runs its entire course). Sirens therefore benefit more from the patk from a mace than from the matk from a staff, despite being magical pets. The siren's basic attacks are physical and ranged.
- At low lvs (1-60) a longbow or crossbow might be an acceptable option to maximize her normal damage. Siren has nearly two times as much dexterity as strength, and retains the core of her spells, the debuffs. However once she reaches Evo 2, staff is generally a better option
- The Siren usually doesn't need to worry about acquiring aggro, so a magician costume is used to increase her MP (but see the note below about wisdom). However, melee classes may find that the siren will hit the mob first, and therefore warrior/hunter armour may be desired. Hunter armour also increases move speed as an added bonus. In most cases of Pvp people will tend to ignore the siren and go for the player. This is generally a mistake that skilled pvpers usually do not make. Warrior or hunter armour shines in Pvp versus physical classes, seeing as how the increased Mp from mage armour rarely matters in the short term.
- The siren's naturally high wisdom combined with the magical accuracy from her unity means she rarely fails spells even on mobs much higher than her level. The wisdom also gives her a very large Mp Recovery stat, so much so that a siren rarely has Mp problems even on a non-pet class.
Base Stats Edit
Evo 1: Siren ChildEdit
Evo 2: Siren LadyEdit
Evo 3: Siren QueenEdit
|100||Creation: Siren Potion||Hymn of Life||Awakening: M.Atk.||Awakening: M.Def.|
|105||Kiss Of The Goddess||-|
|120||Lyrics of Frustration (Pre-req: Painful Noise Lv.11)||Bless the Body||Bless the Soul|
|135||Encouragement: Dexterity, Wisdom||-|
|140||Painful Aria||Awakening: MP Regen|
|145||Unity: Siren||Vision of Intelligence|
|150||Opera of Ruin (Pre-req: Painful Aria Lv.6)||Eden's Blessing|
Additional information Edit
Epic 4: Siren Skills Edit
Below are videos on what skills the former E4 Siren used to have before the Global pet remake in E5.
Siren Whip skill - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Endmwg1WZrU
Siren Debuffs/CC - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBegGIRT7_c
Siren Skilltree - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwRTHYfwZ7U
Siren's Diabloic ballad (Illusion) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqGUR5w_4Vw