|This article is a stub. You can help by|
|Job Change||Master Class|
|Job Class||Summoner Class|
DD , Tank , Buffer (Howl)
|Job preferred Weapon(s)||
Dual wielded axe
Gaia Summoner Master Class
A Summoner who can freely control 2 creatures. By using the Soul Harmony skill, the player is transformed into one of his creatures and unlike the Harmony of Life skill, you are allowed to summon pets. This is Warrior type summoner.
The Beast Master (aka BM) is the improved version of the Evoker. They are known for their outstanding damage dealing capabilities as well as their ability to increase other players' and their pets' Luck in their party. They get a passive 30% damage reduction from Beast type monsters allowing them to easily farm Vieled Island mobs since most of them are beasts.
- Pass Damage and Aspect of the Beast allow Beast Masters to tank.
- Can buff other players with Howl at the Moon - increases Luck by a significant amount
- Significant damage output especially with the Rend and Tear build
- Field of Clover significantly greatly increases pets' Luck in the BM's party.
- No healing skill. Summon Mastery allows to use a healing pet like second.
- Wave Cut: Deals water damage to enemies with three powerful attacks. Also has a small frontal AoE.
- Soul Harmony: Increase Strength,Intelligence by 30% and double the HP/MP max as well as taking the form of your main summoned creature.
- Howl at the Moon: A buff that greatly increases Luck.
- Seal Of Gaia: (PVP skill only) - Prevents your opponent from summoning for 20 seconds.
- Creature Purification: (Creature only) - Remove any debuff or DOT on any pet with a 40% chance. Works on DoTs of dungeon hard modes which came back with 7.4.
Most Beast Masters use Atk. Spd and Critical Power builds at Tier 2 (155)
|Genie||P.Atk P.Def||Unity makes them tank a little bit more as well as deal more damage.|
|Death Tyrant||P.Atk. Atk. Spd||Unity increases their damage dealing abilities.|
- Endairon set gives highest p.atk if all soul stones are strength.
- Using feral belt also grants more hp while giving a little less damage deal.
- Rakashi or even Anessa can be used in PvP since more MaxHP is needed.
- 2 kenta + 2 yeti (s4) + 2 skell (s4) is most used belt build for 32% stat boost.
- 1 kenta + 2 hawk (s2) + 1 yeti (s4) allows a 33% bonus to all stats involved, add 2 skell (s4) for atk spd.
- 4 orc (s4)+ 2 skell also fulfill the str and vit at the same time.
- s2 hawks can be used instead of s4 orcs.
- 2x s2 nightmares can be used instead skells for more acc.
- Crustalino Card, Sand Lord Kynish Card are the most convenient boss cards for BMs. Rest of the boss cards have became useless since their duration of action was decreased.
- Followings are recommended TP distribution:
- 2-0-3 : Most recommended for newbie BMs. Involvement of Howl at the Moon makes player best for the dungeon parties. Players must spend 3 TPs firstly to right column, in order to be accepted to parties ( as a BM with Howl). After remaining TP quests done, rest 2 TP can be spend to left column.)
- 3-0-2 : High solo capabilty because of involving Soul Harmony. Recommended for BMs who can easily find "Howl" from others)
- 0-3-2 : For BMs who wants to be pet-independent self-DD. Its more like to be Berserker rather than a summoner class. BMs, which will choose this option, have to have full enhanced gears)
- 2-3-0 : Another form of self-DD build. More powerful Wave Cut and Summon Mastery are featuring advantages, but missing 25 attack speed from Overrun is challenging disadvantage. Still have to have fully enhanced gears.
- 2-2-1 :Another form for DD build You can get Soul Harmony , Bloody Aftermath and Overrun but only 1 point
Its a good build for solo with pets PvE
- Spending JP on Beast Disguise, Spirit Link, Pack Runner, Gaian Resilience would be big waste of JP. Beast Disguise, Spirit Link and Gaian Resilience are quite useless at the begining. Pack Runner is also waste of JP, because you gain only +7 luck ( 1,4 crit ate) after spending large amounts of JP. Spending JP to JobLvl instead of these would be more useful.
- If you want to open up middle column, spending 3 TPs is the only reasonable way. Middle column without Bloody Aftermath would be useless.
- TP build may be reset by Job Supporters for further requirements.
Dual Axes are the best weapons for Beast Masters. Nevertheless, BMs can use all of their skills -with an exception ( Wave Cut)- with 2-handed axe or shield-1h-axe combination. Axe-shield combination may be useful in certain situations like tanking.
Job level bonus statsEdit
Left Column: Creature Path
|Summon Mastery||1 TP|
|Toggle: Permanent Dual Summon. Level 1: 520 MP per 10 seconds consumed. Level 2: 80 MP per 10 seconds consumed.|
|Soul Harmony||1 TP||1/1||Similar to Harmony of Life except you are still able to summon pets. You gain +30% Strength, +30% Intelligence, and +100% MAX HP/MP for 20mins. CD=30min|
Passive: Increases the duration of your Soul Harmony skill.
Level1: 23 min 20 sec; Level2: 26 min 40 sec; Level3: 30 min
|Wave Cut||JP||20/20||Dual Axe Skill: 4 powerful hits that deal AOE damage in a frontal cone. CD = 24 secs (lvl 20)|
|Frightful Howl||JP||10/10||Causes your enemy to run in fear for 9 seconds. Does not apply to Mecca or Humanoid enemies. CD = 30sec.|
|Aspect Of The Beast||JP||10/10||Passive: Player receives 30% less damage from Beast types|
|Feral Regeneration||JP||10/10||Passive: HP Recovery +500% when using Harmony of Life, Beast Disguise or Soul Harmony.|
|Creature Mastery||JP||30||Passive: Increases the combat ability of summoned creatures|
Middle Column: OffenseEdit
|Rend And Tear||1 TP|
Passive: Level 1: 6% chance to apply -270 P.Def debuff,
Passive: Level 2: 12% chance to apply -540 P.Def debuff.
|Bloody Aftermath||1 TP||1/1||Passive: 15% chance to cast a 10sec self-buff that gives +200 P.Atk, +1% Crit%, +3 Crit Power per stack. (Can Stack 5X)|
|Determination||JP||2/3||Increases the chance of activating Bloody Aftermath. 3% per level.|
30sec Self Buff: +2000 P.Atk, +10 Crit%, +30 Crit. Power, Applies 30 sec Debuff to target (-70% Move Speed) CD = 1 min
Can only be activated if you have 5 Stacks of Bloody Aftermath.
Deals damage and apply a -270 P.Def debuff on the target for 10 sec.
CD = 15sec.
|Beast Shockwave||JP||9/9||Ranged attack skill that deals damage with a chance to stun the target. CD = 50sec.|
|Spinning Blow||JP||20/20||Damages target dealing P.Atk and M.Atk damage. CD = 10sec.|
|Paragon of Anger||JP||9/9||Increases the Attack Speed of you and your pets for 16.5 sec: +47% Atk. Speed increase. CD = 10min.|
|Fighter's Combat Skill||JP||30/30||Passive: Increases Physical attack when equipping axes, +190 P.atk, and +5Atk, Speed.|
Right Column: SupportEdit
Passive: Level 1: +12 Atk.Spd, +12 Move Speed, +12 Cast Speed.
Passive Level 2: +25 Atk. Spd, +25 Cast Speed, +25 Move Speed.
|Howl At The Moon||1 TP||1/1||Party Buff: +75 Luck for all players AND creatures within the radius (4m), 30min duration, CD = 15sec,|
Passive: Increases the amount of Luck for your Howl At The Moon skill.
Level 1: 82 Luck, Level 2: 89 Luck, Level 3:96 Luck.
|Field of Clovers||JP||10/10||Creature Toggle: +30% Luck to the creature, 20mp/5sec, CD = 30sec.|
|Anger of the Wild||JP||20/20||Self Buff: Both you and your creatures get a +45% P.Atk +45% M.Atk, and +45% M.Res boost for 24 sec. CD = 5min.|
|Sanguine Blood||JP||10/10||Passive: The player's Strength is increased by 20% of the creature's Vitality|
|Domestication||JP||10/10||Passive: The creature's Strength and Intelligence are increased by 35% of the player's Strength and Intelligence.|
|Creature Breeding||JP||16/16||Passive: Exp gained by summoned creature = 80%, Exp gained by creatures in formation = 16%|
|Spirit Link||JP||10/10||Passive: The player's M.Atk is increased by 30% of the main creature's Strength|
|Beast Disguise||JP||20/20||Transforms the Player into their main summoned creature, setting player`s move speed to 220 for 11min, 40sec, CD = 15min.|
Gaia Racial Buffs
|Gaian Strength||JP||7/7||Buff: +1.9% Critical Ratio, +5.9 Critical Power for 30m, CD=15s MP: 385|
|Gaian Resilience||JP||7/7||Passive: +7% resistance to Sleep, Petrify and Fear.|
|Wheel Of Destiny||JP||7/7||Passive: 210% of your Critical Ratio is converted into P.Atk|